Skocz do zawartości

Witaj.

W przypadku niejasności, problemów z rejestracją prosimy o kontakt przez formularz zgłoszeniowy (lewy, górny róg tej strony - KONTAKT). Odpowiemy najszybciej jak się da.
Pozdrawiamy - administrator i modertorzy ptclub.pl

Zdjęcie

Cruise The Netherlands, CTN 7, the 5th & 6th June 2010

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Ed

Ed

Nowy użytkownik

• Użytkownicy
  • Rok Produkcji:0

Napisano 29 lipiec 2009 - 11:43

Hello PT friends from Polen,

I can't read or speak Polish, so I will try and write in English to you.

We were very glad to meet the family Wota at CTN 6 in june of this year, have a look here for the pictures.

The Dutch PT Cruiserclub Cruisin.nl is very early, but we would like to announce that the 7th edition of Cruise The Netherlands will be organised on the 5th and 6th of June 2010.

CTN 7 will take place in the "Noord-Brabant" area of The Netherlands.
It's going to be a special event because of the 10th anniversary of the PT Cruiser!

There is going to be a special site for this event, also in English, later this year, beginning of 2010 for the official information, booking rooms and sign in.

If you would like to join us at this event, please be very welcome in The Netherlands and if so, you can allready mail to one of the organisers GertJan vd Berg at gertjanvdberg@home.nl and write him that you are interested in participation. He makes a list, and there is no obligation to it, because that list will be replaced by the official participation list as soon the CTN 7 site will be online.

Here the list (updated 28th july) of interested PT owners in CTN 7:
Dołączona grafika

There is allready interest from The Netherlands, Belgium & England

Thanks and see you at CTN 7,

Ed or @,

www.cruisin.nl

Dołączona grafika

[ Dodano: 2009-07-29, 14:48 ]
Hello,
I got a private message and the family Wota is again interested to join us in 2010, so the list looks like this now:

The list (updated 29th july) of interested PT owners in CTN 7:
Dołączona grafika

Bye,

Ed

[ Dodano: 2009-08-13, 13:34 ]

[ Dodano: 2009-08-13, 13:40 ]
Hello,

Another update of the "List of CTN 7 interested PT Cruisers", now with 2 Poliosh familys, :jupi

Dołączona grafika

Bye,

Ed

[ Dodano: 2009-11-15, 15:08 ]

[ Dodano: 2009-11-15, 15:09 ]
Hello again Polish Pts ,

There is a CTN 7 update in Dutch, English and German, so if you like to read it, click the banner (after click scroll down).

Dołączona grafika

Bye everyone,

Ed